Thursday, March 02, 2006

Boys learning to Snow Ski

I've enjoyed snow skiing (and water skiing) for years, and it is a great family activity. So I was excited when my kids started to learn to ski at Eldora, Colorado. They are having a great time ... and after a couple of lessons, they informed me that they had "defeated all of the Greens" and were ready for some blue runs. Kyle still needs to learn how to turn (he likes to go straight down), but most importantly, they are having fun with it. More pictures/stories at the link above. Coming up next - the 1,000 gallon martini glass! ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Wade said...

Nice job boys! I'm proud of you for getting up to ski every week. I love hearing that you have defeated all of the greens. Keep skiing like that and I won't be able to keep up with you soon

Friday, March 03, 2006 12:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home