Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Famous Autograph

So I've been involved in this V7ndotcom Elursrebmem Search Engine Optimizatioon (SEO) contest where people try to rank #1 for that nonsense phrase in Google on May 15th. Winner gets $7,000 ... but if I bring home the bacon, I'll donate it all to celiac disease research since I'd love to see a cure for my kids. The SEO community is ... interesting ... lotta snake oil in this business, plus there is bazillions of dollars at stake as everyone battles for eyeballs. One very informational blog I especially enjoy reading is Philipp Lenssen's Blogoscoped which presents a pretty impartial view of the SEO world that is also technically accurate with a twist of humor. I commented to Philipp how well known (and good) he is in the SEO community and joked that he should Email me his autograph. So he did. This could be worth a lotta $$$ on eBay! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home