Saturday, April 16, 2005

A dinosaur ... and my boys

Craig Newmark (from CraigsList) "allows himself to pontificate" from time to time on his blog and it's an interesting mish-mash of stuff. He posted a picture of a dinosaur while speaking at the CU World Affairs Conference. I've lived in Boulder for over 15 years, but hadn't seen memorable display, and since my two boys like dinosaurs, I asked Craig where this was. He was nice enough to write back, and my friend Art Smoot help provide more info about the CU Paleobiology/Geology Museum. So after Dirk's soccer game this morning, we wondered over there to check it out. Dirk and Kyle thought the Triceratops was pretty cool, but didn't think too much of the rock collection.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this guy, Arf Smut, really know anything about the University of St. McCartney?

Monday, April 18, 2005 6:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost as old as their Dad I'd say.

Our lives from Powder Skiing to Water-Skiing on Glass

Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home