Friday, April 01, 2005

Christmas Lights Webcam/Webcontrol for REAL - will anyone believe it?

My christmas webcam (where people on the Internet could turn my lights on and off) was a huge hit in 2004, even though I finally had to disclose it was fun little christmas hoax. Bazillions of people seemed to enjoy that aspect even more and in the first 3 months of the year, many have written asking how will I top this? So with it being April 1st, I'm considering doing it for real in christmas 2005 - i.e. people on the Internet really will be able to turn my thousands of christmas lights on and off via the Internet - do you think anyone will believe it?!?

3 Comments:

Blogger MRSX said...

You are so creative. If there is anything I can do to help people believe.. I would love to....

So frickin funny!!!

Sunday, April 03, 2005 8:57:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Shame on you! A hoax! I loved the thought that little old me down in New Zealand could play a little havoc up in the USA.

But I am glad to find your blog ;)

Friday, May 20, 2005 11:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Jan Van Dvivenvoorde said...

What is bought is cheaper than a gift. nice post and thanks for sharing...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2010

Friday, September 11, 2009 1:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home