Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Practical Father's Day Gifts

My wife Wendy is the master of practical Father's Day gifts, and she scored again this year. Since I am Mr. BBQ Grill Man she decided I need yet another accessory ... so I got a Grill Stone to help clean my bbq grill. I also got a new set of windshield wipers for my car, which I really did I need. So all practical stuff (heck, I got Wendy a vacuum clean for Mother's Day!) that I like, although I was a bit disappointed I didn't get any Hulk stuff of something wild like my bro's CZ7 Zodiac Boat ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't like to receive practical gifts on Father's Day. I prefer music, and there's nothing practical about music. I wrote this new Father's Day song, first, from my perspective as a father, and second, from my perspective as a psychologist:

My Very Own Daddy's Girl
Dr BLT
words and music by Dr BLT (c) 2007
http://www.drblt.net/music/DaddysGirl.mp3

Friday, May 25, 2007 1:08:00 PM  
Blogger marco said...

Çiçekçiler

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 2:35:00 AM  
Blogger marco said...

Çiçek siparişi

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 2:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home