Friday, September 24, 2004

It's beginning to look like ... Halloween!

Another week that just flew by - had fun attending yet another shin-dig at my wife's company where I'm apparently the official BBQ Griller - but the Nathab gang is always fun and I enjoyed talking to guides from all over the world.


Wendy is out this weekend with "the girl's" ... so "the boys" are bach'ing it. She's also gone the following extended weekend for a work trip to Yellowstone - this is probably one of the less interesting places they go to! ;-)


So I'll have my hands full ... but the boys are getting older/easier, and they are going to help me put out my halloween decorations which should be a riot again this year and is the warmup for the infamous christmas lights.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vicious Summer said...

WooHoo! Can't wait for the Halloween decorations!

Monday, October 04, 2004 1:16:00 PM  
Blogger Lever said...

Wow Alek, I can't wait; I bet I'm getting more excited than your kids are :))) 2 hours 48 mins .... 2 hours 47 mins... 2 hours 46 mins...

Friday, October 08, 2004 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger Alexie said...

Ghbdtn Alek!
Оставлю этот именно пост без комментариев. Если позволишь.

Friday, May 18, 2007 3:29:00 AM  
Blogger marco said...

Çiçek Gönder
thanks

Monday, October 01, 2007 9:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home